• The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine was established by the U.S. government to research holistic therapies. P.O. Box 8218, Silver Spring MD 20907, (888) 644-6226. Website: www.nccam.nih.gov
• Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine is an organization of medical professionals and laity that promotes vegetarian diet and humane practices. Publishes Good Medicine newsletter. PCRM, 5100 Wisconsin Ave., NW., Suite 404, Washington DC 20016 (202) 686-2210.
• Food & Water Food & Water is a public advocacy group campaigning against genetically engineered bovine growth hormone (BGH), toxic pesticides, and food irradiation. Food & Water, Inc., RR 1, Box 68D, Walden VT 05873 (800) EAT-SAFE.
• Citizens for Nutrition Choice coordinates opposition to the dietitians’ monopoly bills in Massachusetts and elsewhere. CNC, Box 531, Lee, MA 01238; (413) 623-2108.
• Mad Cow Disease Home Page is an online resource providing a wealth of information on mad cow disease, CJV, and other TSEs. Website www.mad-cow.org
• The Campaign for Food Safety is a grassroots movement organizing for strong organic standards and against genetically engineered seeds and other unsafe practices. CFS, 860 Highway 61, Little Marais MN 55614 (218) 226-4164. Website: www.purefood.org/index.htm
• The Blonz Guide to Nutrition, Food Science, and Health is an Internet clearinghouse with hundreds of links. Website: www.blonz.com
The Kushi Institute of Europe
Weteringschans 65 · 1017RX · Amsterdam, NL
T. +31 20 625 7513 · F. +31 20 622 7320 · email email@example.com
Dates and prices are subject to change